Saturday, July 17, 2010

17.07.10


Tonight we'll leave Zeeland to return to The Hague.
Ofcourse I think it's sad to leave Zeeland; BUT there's one thing I noticed I'm missing a lot! The ability to go out and SURF !

For my 15th birthday my mother gave me a three-days during surfcourse.. I LOVED IT! Since I was younger I always was inspired by the sea and surfing seemed to be the best sport I could imagine. During my lessons I noticed how well it made me feel and as soon as my lessons were done I wanted to collect enough money to buy my own board and wetsuit so I could surf ALL THE TIME..

I managed to buy my own stuff in a short time and was sooo glad. But time passed and I must admit I practically didn't even surf that much; such a waste!

Right before I went to Zeeland I started to surf again and it really hit me how bad I am even though it's 1,5year ago I bought my own stuff and the part that hit me the most; How much I actually love it.
I have always loved the water; if we went to the beach I spent all my time in the sea.. it's amazing how different the sea is E-VE-RY-TIME and it's so inpiring to try to ride this uncultivated thing..

I would say to all of you, people; GO OUT AND SURF!

X Tisha



ps. discover yourself: http://magicseaweed.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment