Sunday, July 4, 2010

04.07.10

Here I am, finally sitting and relaxing after a day of working.
I think it would be nice to show you guys where we are working exactly, so you can imagine everything much better.

Tisha and I are working in ZEELUST.

Zeelust is a brasserie in Westenshouwe, Zeeland (www.zeelust.nl). They started a bit more then a year ago and they have grown very fast! They are even nominated to win the price of best terrace in Holland!

We are working here for two weeks as summerhelp. So we're cleaning, we're preparing drinks, doing the dishes, serving.. A little bit of everything!

We have worked in Zeelust for two days now and we have really enjoyed ourselves! The thing we like about Zeelust is that it's very clean and good-looking, but also very coasy.

You have to work hard but we both like this very much. I always love to work só hard that you don't even feel that you are really tired, until the moment that you sit or lie down and feel the pain in all your muscles that the hard work has caused.
Haha, maybe it doesn't sound well but I always enjoy this.

I must add that Tisha has already worked here last summer, so she knows everything already. And at this moment, Tisha is working too (I have to stop earlier in the evening because of the age difference). Pour Tish.

When we are done with working we go to the standing caravan where we are staying in these two weeks with three colleges. It is not quit large, but that makes it even more coasy. And we are only sleeping there, at day-time we are usually working or at the beach.
The caravan looks like this:



I think that was enough information for today.

To be continued...

x Roos

Music tip for today; I'm so in love with you by Al Green.

No comments:

Post a Comment