Sunday, July 25, 2010

25.07.'10

24th of July, 2010.
Woke up at 9.30am and turned on my computer to check out the surfconditions; I was full of energy!
I often also check out some new photo's and today..this popped on my screen:



Who doesn't get excited for a day at the beach?
After I checked the surfconditions ..even by using a live cam!: "http://www.rederij-trip.nl/a/doc.asp?docid=12"
I knew exactly what I was up for that morning: A surf session.

As soon as I had made myself a good breakfast and quickly took a shower, I made myself and my bike (which needs to carry my board.. I'm sorry I don't have pictures.. You can guess: the camera didn't work well yet! ) ready TO GO!


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



'Cause my parents and twin-sister would come home @ 5pm (didn't saw them for 3 weeks), I had all the time in the world so I also took a Book, My analog camera, iPod and a towel with me.

Once on the beach.. the iPod, the sun.. I FELL ASLEEP! YES. I KNOW. STUPID. Thought I had all the energy in the world but.. guess not.
So when I woke up and took my camera near by the water to shoot some photo's, did sit around for a little while watching the sea and the surfers... I discovered it was already 3.20pm. TIME RUN OUT ON ME! .. I planned to cook for my family so I had no time left to ride a wave myself.. what a shame!

Anyway. Before I knew it.. my family was already home! Did actually miss them so I was excited!
We ate together and my sister went to her boyfriend who she hadn't see for 2 weeks and my parents and I watched: When In Rome. Pretty Hilarious actually: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4G0J6GC4Pbo
.

And then: MY STEPDAD. He's works with computers so he knew exactly what I needed to do with the video problem I had friday..
Yippieee! So...

first result! It's just a little experimental thing.
Even for the recordings themselves:
When I was taking a picture with Roos' camera of the sun, I noticed that the light through the viewfinder(eyespiece) or how you might call it.. (?).. looks mostly overexposed.Although I was able to shoot a photo of it where you didn't have that.interesting.. I wanted to get that on film.. so I kind of filmed with my camera what the viewfinder of Roos' camera actually saw (if you just take the surface from the viewfinder of course)..

Check out yourself!:



haha. What and absolute abruptly ending! Sorry guys. Just an experiment!

X Tisha

No comments:

Post a Comment