Monday, July 19, 2010

18.07.'10

TOOOOO LATE. I know I know I know..

But today (or maybe I need to say; "yesterday" )I had noo time 'cause it was Roos' BIRTHDAY!
Applause for her past 16 years..

I really wanted to post a WHOLE story about this proper, independent, beautiful girl.
BUT (call me random)
there are no words to describe whatever I would try to describe;
To be honest; I would suck and NEVER be pleased with my description about her; us..

She knows, I know.. That's enough. and I wish for all you people out there you'll once meet someone where you'll have the same connection with like us.. you'll be grateful; I can tell !

And to you Roos a last word:

We're still young. No boundries. There's so much left; undiscovered



and there's no need to tell you the rest of that sentence.. You know the story. You('ll) live the story.

Lots of love to you my dear!

X Tisha

No comments:

Post a Comment