Monday, July 12, 2010

12.06.10

Well..
The Worldchampionships of soccer are over.

What can I say?

I am really disapointed and extremely proud at the same time!

Last night Holland lost in the latest minute of the extention before pennaltys.
I must say, this was the most frustrating game I have ever seen!

You could see from the beginning that both Spain and Holland were só desperate to win, that they got agressive and hopeless..
That's why the soccer wasn't beautiful, it was tense..


But I am só, truely proud of the Dutch footbal team!
They did so well.
They made it to the FINALS wich means that they are the number 2 of THE WHOLE WORLD!

Incredible.

And everyone in Holland supported the team so bad. Holland turned orange, just like every championship before.

HOLLAND-FEVER.
That's how they call it here.
I love it.
The sphere, sharing something with your whole country..
It just feels great.

And for today, I would like to show you a bit of how it looks.

Enjoy.





x Roos

No comments:

Post a Comment