Friday, July 23, 2010

23.07.'10

FRUSTRATIONS!
At 6pm I thought about making a SHORT video... tried for 3 ** hours but the ** program doesn't except my freaking video's. What the hell?

..*sigh*..

No need for stress! =) Don't like that. Just disappointed I'm not able to show you guys a short self-made video.. had it all figured out..oh and my camera also (still) doesn't work how it's supposed to be.. Well. MAYBE ANOTHER TIME ! Who knows!?

For now. I'll just post a video of someone else which I really like.
It's a curious one.
It has unexpected turns.
It's a trip (always in to a travel).
I love the city, the buildings, the morning light.
And the repeating tune fits the sphere exactly..: on the go!

..It's the music video of "Open Your Eyes by Snow Patrol"



X Tisha

No comments:

Post a Comment