Friday, July 9, 2010

09.07.'10


So. Today, I was free from work but Roos did have to work so it was quite a lonely day..
After I took a shower and had breakfast with Roos before she went to her work, I made some economy (yes; homework during this holiday! ..I changed schoolprofile so I need to catch up some things..) .After that I had still plenty of time.. I really wanted to play some guitar but my burned fingers weren't able yet so I just glanced through my "inspiration/creation book" so I could at least get inspired for the time I am able to paint,write or play some guitar! ..
And that's when I thought I wanted to share this book with you guys!
It resists of A LOT of torn pictures out of magazines for the collages I make in my room, some other torn things like nice outfits, 'lingerie, accesoirize etc.
It further resists of a lot of white paper where I'm able to scratch my own designs (like you saw with the scratch for Roos' t-shirt).
But the biggest part..resist of torn LIVING GLAMOURS.
I have really no idea if you guys know the magazine 'glamour' itself? But I read it. A lot!And the best part of it is in the back, called 'living glamour'.

That's where they always do report a trip to a city, a lifestyle someones living, indoor lifestyles, recipes, music tips, book tips, film tips, make-it-yourself stuff and a looooot more!
Once I started this "inspiration/creation book" I collected all my glamours and torn all the living glamours and put them in there.. By now, I take it everywhere if I'm staying over for a longer period then 3 days, and it always fills some time; catches up my inspiration... I advise you all to start buying a lot of glamours, torn al the living glamours out of it and start some sort of book like mine!!

As a little foretaste I'll give you a sweet recipe out of
'living glamour'
Needed:
- 1/2 l. strong alcohol (vodka or anything like it)

- 6 big lemons
- 350g fine crtistalsugar
- 2 dl mineralwater
- 2 big jars with a lid

Preparation:
Poor the alcohol in one of the big jars.
Slice with a potato peeler strips of the lemon's husk (without taking the white parts) and shovel it in the alcohol.
Close the jar and let it stand on a dark, cool place for 6 weeks (fridgeeee!!).
Squeeze out the lemons until you have 1/4 litre juice. Poor it in a little freezerbox and put away in the freezer for 6 weeks.
After the 6 weeks the lemonstripes added their taste enough to the alcohol and you're able to make "the limoncello (lemon liqueur)".

Preparing:
Put the cristalsugar, the mineralwater and the frozen lemonjuice in a stewpan and warm it up with a little fire until everything is resolved. Poor it in a big can and let it cool. Add the alcohol with lemonstripes, cover it and let it stand for one night. Decant it the next day through a sieve in the jars. Cover them and let it stand for one week on a cool, dark place. After that just one night in the freezer will be enough to make it a thicker substance.

Serve it in frozen glasses (15 min. before serving it in the freezer!).
And there you go!
I know it lasts a while but I think it will be TASTY!

ps. turn up the volume; Kelis - 4th of July

X Tisha

No comments:

Post a Comment