Saturday, July 3, 2010

03.07.10

As you heard from our host Louis yesterday,
we are camping in Zeeland at the moment.
And unfortunately there is no internet at the camping!
But we've found a spot where we CAN use the internet.

So we're going to report everything.

Yesterday our summerholiday of 6 weeks begun.
We watched the game Holland - Brazil with a lot of friends
and after that, we left to Zeeland.

We are staying here for 2 weeks and are working in a
restaurant near to the sea.
We just experienced our first day of working and we really
enjoyed it!

After these two weeks Tisha will be staying home alone and
I will go to Italy for one week with my family.

When I return Tisha & I will go to London for 10 days.

And we are going to report all these things @ JOIE DE VIVRE!

For today the first photo, of us having lunch at the camper
we are staying in.



There is one thing I would like to say more and that is thank you to
Louis, who I last-minute contacted last night to post a blog for
explaining our troubles.
You should watch his blog too someday!

www.itsmelouisvb.blogspot.com

x Roos

No comments:

Post a Comment