Wednesday, June 16, 2010

16-06-'10

Leaving The Netherlands.. not knowing I would love England this much..


So. I already told you I have been to England past Holiday. Oh gosh! I really don't know exactly what it is, I just know I love it!
I always dreamed of warmer climates than The Netherlands so I never thought England would have such an impact on me..but it did! ..
We stayed over close to bournemouth but travelled to different places and even during the rides there was so much to see.. One of the most impressive things were the running wild horses I think.. While the cars are driving with such speeds they were still so calm, beautiful!



And than there's this beach; Highcliffe. Absolutely not the typical beach (there wasn't even good weather!) I imagine when I think of holidays. Maybe that's why. I don't know! But my heart's still there. I'm serious! I can look at some pictures for hours, wishing I will be there again; I like rocky beaches, hills, expanse.. it was beautiful!



So.. if I watch these pictures (sorry they're not the best) I really do get the feeling back. Hope it does something to you guys and it's not just a matter of memories (which I fear)..

X Tisha

ps. desert! (ENGLISH desert.. (A) ) :P

No comments:

Post a Comment