Saturday, June 5, 2010

05-06-'10

I did an audition today and it did remind me of something of the past; acting like someone else;

When I was younger I never understood sentences like "Just be yourself" or "Don't forget who
you really are"..
"WHAT? WHY IS DAT A DIFFICULTY? NOT BEING THE ONE YOU ARE, HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE? "

..

It's nice to understand things, but sometimes I have a huge preference for the innocent of children.
They're so.. real no mess about it. HONESTY!

While thinking about it there popped a picture in my mind I took past Easter. My youngest nephew on the shoulders of one of my other nephews. The youngest one just found an egg; a climax moment! A moment he just can NOT hide his delight.
I LOVE MOMENTS LIKE THAT. (And my nephews themselves of courseee!)



X Tisha

No comments:

Post a Comment