Sunday, June 6, 2010

06-05-'10

I made a deal with myself; Upload a new song to your iTunes everyday!
Not that hard right? There are sooo many songs. BUT I usually only upload stuff I really like.
Works for me, frustrates people when they try to listen to my musiclist. But he, it's my list you're not required to listen to it! (A)

Anyways. For today I uploaded "Uncle Cracker-Smile".
A different song from what I usually listen to but It makes me very happy!
I also uploaded a new background (another thing I LOVE; inspiring background on my computer).
It really fits my preperation for schoolcamp.

So I made a package for you guys with the song + the background hoping It will give you a bit of my generated, excited mood for schoolcamp.
(It's not meant to be a movie! .. It would be very boring if it was..;) )




btw. Roos will be posting the following days because I'll be camping with my class.
I would really love it to make a large post before I go but I'm still very busy packing my stuff, studying a schoolexam
so I'm sorry for this small post AGAIN.

X Tisha

No comments:

Post a Comment