Tuesday, June 15, 2010

15.06.10

People often ask me what kind of music I like.
And even though I have heard this question so many times,
I still haven´t figured out the right answer.

I listen to all kinds of music.
Rock, Jazz, Soul, Pop, Electro, Rap, Hip-Hop, Classical, Dubstep, Urban, Punk, Alternative.

I can´t find a music style that I do not ever listen!

Today I would like to post my favourite rap-song.

I've listened to this song since I was very young,
and it made a huge impression on me.
But I never fully understood what the song was about.


A few years ago, I read the book 'oppassen',
about a mother with the Munchaussen Syndrome.
When you suffer from this disease, you make yourself or your children sick,
to get atention from doctors.
I was really shocked by the book, and I wanted to find more information
about this disease. When I started researching, I found out that this song,
written by Eminem, is about his mother who suffered from this disease.

When I heard the song the first time after I found this out,
It even made a bigger impression on me.
So I would really like to give you this impression too.


Here it is:


Cleaning out my Closet by Eminem.

x Roos

No comments:

Post a Comment