Monday, June 7, 2010

07.06.10


This picture was made when I was about three years old.
I think that the beauty of this picture is the innocence of the child.

A few years ago I started writing a book about the wisedom of children.

People say that you get smarter, the longer you live.
Going to school, studying, getting a job; this will all make you more wise then you were as a child.

But I think you also lose something as you grow older.
Your innocence.

When you're a kid, you don't worry about things.
You just live.
Without prejudices, stress, drama..
Undistorted.


Sometimes,
I can feel this way again.
For a few seconds, maybe a bit more..
And I must say; it feels great.

So why not try to live like this forever?



ONE LIFE. LIVE IT.

x Roos

2 comments:

  1. Heel mooi,
    de benen zorgen voor een mooie dynamiek.

    ReplyDelete
  2. echt heel mooi, werk je nou aan een boek?

    ReplyDelete