Monday, February 21, 2011

20.02.11

Well, as I promised..
Places you must go when you visit Camden:

Berty & Gerty
(https://www.bertyandgerty.co.uk/)

Camden has 3 Berty & Gerty shops: one for clothers, one for shoes, bags & stuff like that, and the other one for a bit of everything.
There are a lot of vintage shops at Camden (that I can recommand ALL! seriously, just visit all of them hehe), but I like Berty & Gerty the most.
They have really much different kinds of stuff and the prices are really nice!
Yesterday I bought a fake fur coat and a ring there.. I will post pictures of those later, but for now, pictures of the shop!






Proud Camden

(http://www.proudcamden.com/)

Proud is an art gallery that Tisha and I both looove! Everytime we've been to London, we visited Proud. They have artcollections of concert photography (wich I love, as you all know!). This time, they had a serie of Metallica; both on stage, and backstage. The photos were amazing, as always.
But Proud is not only a gallery, but also a nice place to relax. Hot beverages and food are available, and each stable has HD flat screen TVs. And like that isn't enough, they also have a vast selection of DVDs and PS3 video games you can choose from or Xbox Rock Band. The venue is transformed into a live music venue and bar from 7.30pm, with each night hosting music . Known for its commitment to programming the very best live music- Peter Doherty, Dizzee Rascal, The Kooks, Stereophonics, and Johnny Borrell all have played intimate sets. The bar has developed a cult following and become a celebrity hang-out, with regulars Amy Winehouse, Sadie Frost, Carl Barat, and The Arctic Monkeys.





Starbucks
(http://www.starbucks.com/)

Well, I don't think I need to explain what Starbucks is? Hehe.
But I must say, I think the starbucks in Proud is the best there is.
The staff is really friendly, the location is very handy, there are enough seats outside and the coffee REALLY tastes better than at any other starbucks: do I need to say more? (:



x Roos

1 comment: