Sunday, February 20, 2011

19.02.11

So,
Today was CAMDEN DAY!
I've been waiting for this moment for ages,
because Camden Town is definately my favourite place to be!
I saved my money from a few months and today,
I got to spend all of it, haha.
I've never bought so much on one day in my life!
But I'm happy with everything!

Really guys,
Camden is not only a place where you can find loads of nice clothes and stuff,
it is also very coasy, hip, cool..
There are people with all kinds of styles;
you see really weird fashion and stuff, really inspiring!
There are nice places to eat,
you have got a lovely art gallery..
So, PLEASE..
When you're in London, VISIT CAMDEN!!

Here are some pictures that I made of Camden today.







Tomorrow I will show you a few places at Camden where you MUST go!

x Roos

No comments:

Post a Comment