Wednesday, February 16, 2011

15.02.11

So, I don't even know if I even told you guys WHY I am in London?
Well, for our school, we have to do a social work placement for 2 weeks.
We can choose weither we'd like to do this in our home country, or in a foreighn country. I chose to do this in London.
Tisha is also doing this in England, but somewhere else: a place near York.

Today is my 3d day of working in the nursery,
and I must say: I quite like it! (:
I love working with kids, the staff is really nice and my working days are not too long (untill 4), so, that leaves me enough time to do things afterwards.
Today I've been to Southbank after my work.
I walked for 2 hours.. Gosh, I love this city so much.
Really, I love every little thing.
I hope these two weeks will last forever, cause I really don't wanna leave again!

But, enough with the talking, here are some pictures I made today (they're a bit blurry, beause of the rain):







x Roos

No comments:

Post a Comment