Thursday, May 6, 2010

05.05.10

Summer.
The things I imagine when I hear this word are
sun, beach, sea, surfing, party, friends, holiday, love, having fun..


Not bad right?

Unfortunately we have to wait very long till the summer has reached Holland. The last couple of days the only thing I saw was rain. And I just heard that it will be 8 degrees tomorrow..

So I think we'll have to wait a bit longer.

But.
We can also feel the summer with reliving our last summer.
So I'll show you a few pictures of my latest summerholiday in Curacao,
enjoy the summerfeeling!

(For the ultimate summerfeeling.. Here are some summery songs you can listen while watching the photo's:
- Surfin' USA - the Beach Boys
- Happy Together - the Turtles
- Joy to the World - Three Dog Night
- Summer Time - Grease)






















x Roos

No comments:

Post a Comment