Sunday, May 9, 2010

09.05.10 part 1












Normally, we post one day after the day we're posting about.
But today, I am early;
The day has just got started.
2 Hours and 4 minutes ago sharp.

But hey, why not.


I would just like to add a video of the Bloopers in Gossip Girl.
As you know we have watched a lót of Gossip Girl the last couple of days, so it would be weird not to add a thing 'bout it.

Personally, I would love to experience the work on a filmset some day. That is actually one of the things on my 'to-do list' in life. And that's what makes watching this video even more fun, and I would like to share this feeling with you, so enjoy the vid:



Hahaha, Leighton Meester (who plays Blair Waldorf) is so funny!

x Roos

1 comment:

  1. lieve schat, ontzettend goed deze blog. De dode vogel is wel een beetje eng en die tijden waarop jullie werken en nog op het strand zijn, oeioeioei...
    Hebben jullie een fijne vakantie?????

    Dikke kus Eline

    ReplyDelete