Saturday, January 1, 2011

01.01.11

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYBODY!

Today is not only the day that 2011 begins,
but also the day that Avril Lavigne's new single is being released!

I have been a huge fan of Avril sinds I was 8, I guess..
The love never died, I still listen to her music every week.

On the 8th of March Avril will release her new album called 'Goodbye Lullaby'.
I am very excited and curious, because I didn't like the latest album of her (the best damn thing) very much.

And today she released the first single of this album:
What the Hell.

I think the song is a bit childish, but happy, up and very Avril Lavigne!
The more I listen to it, the more I like it, haha.

Here is a live version of the song, what she performed yesterday evening.
I absolutely love this version, Avril sings so well!

Well, enjoy:


x Roos

No comments:

Post a Comment