Tuesday, November 30, 2010

30.11.10

The finals of So You Think You Can Dance were Sunday.
It was soooo exciting!
The level of the dancers was so extremely high,
and the dances were all awesome.

I had to favourites:
Floris & Lise.

They were really my number ones.

Unfortunately, Lise became third.
BUT STILL, she was chosen as the best female dancer of
Holland AND Belgium!

BUT..
FLORIS WON SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE!!!

He is only 18 years old, is still on school and dances every style
very, very good!

So at last, I was very happy.

To show my respect to both Floris and Lise,
I would like to show you one of the dances they danced at the finals.

I loooved it!
It's a hip hop lyrical by Vincent Vianen.
The dance is about a couple, saying goodbye to each other.

Enjoy!


x Roos

No comments:

Post a Comment