Tuesday, September 14, 2010

14.09.10

Ok.
Here's something that I think a lot of people know about me:
I don't watch television.
I think it's a waste of time, there are much more nicer things to do.

But there are a few exeptions.
One of them is 90210.
I know the name makes it sound that the show is only about rich kids just living
their lives. And it is, but there are some very interesting aspects.
They use problems that are realistic in our society
(a manic depressive girl, a 16-year old on drugs and getting pregnant, a girl who
is raped by her teacher..)
These things actually happen, and I think that it's nice that they use subjects
like these. The acting is also very good.
And well.. I like a relaxing hour on Sunday, after a week of hard working.

But the new show of 90210 (season 3) isn't on television in Holland yet, but aired
yesterday in America. That's why I watched it on the internet.

And gosh, I have no idea how they do it; but there happens SO much in 40 minutes.
Incredible.
So, have a relaxing hour and watch the newest episode of 90210!


x Roos

No comments:

Post a Comment