Sunday, August 8, 2010

08.08.10

Time flies.
So incredibly fast,
that sometimes I can't keep up.

Like now.
Tisha and I had our last day in London today,
we are leaving in 3 hours.

It's so weird,
We have been here for 8 days but it just feels like one very long day.

Today we have been to the Photographers Gallery, near Oxford street. There was an exposition of my ultimate favourite photographer: Sally Mann.
(Some of her works: http://jdv-joiedevivre.blogspot.com/2010/07/210710_21.html)

Ofcource it was truely amazing.

Afterwards we hade dinner and went to Southbank, via Picadilly Circus. Walking in London while it's getting later and darker feels so great.
Als these beautiful lights and all the people.
It's amazing.

Tisha and I managed to make a little film.
I made pictures of Tisha in the croud en put them together.
Here is the result, enjoy:



x Roos

1 comment: